TheBanyanTree: Change

Gloria burns.gloria at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 09:41:04 PST 2022

"She still is." I'm going to remember that and keep my ears open. I don't
think I've ever witnessed something like that. Wow.

We are not our illnesses. We are much much more than that, as evidenced by
you regularly, LL and Monique, and all other tree dwellers. I see no reason
to stop being who we are. Party on!