TheBanyanTree: Heartstone

Gloria burns.gloria at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:46:35 PST 2022

Wow, Laura, your story touched me deeply and personally. Thanks so much for
sharing , as well as your reply to Tobie. Tobie, you've shared some wise
words there. Words that helped me too. Specifically, the paragraph that
describes a child's thoughts along with the question "Why do we know to
keep these secrets?". Spot on and thank you.