TheBanyanTree: Heartstone

LaLinda twigllet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 20:45:38 PST 2022

Every word you wrote was worthy and fine, Tobie, I was just confused
because, I saw,

"Lick me on Facebook," and I laughed. I'm sorry you have so much to juggle.
That seems to be so you, Tobie. And not a bad thing, but, I have a
philosophy about this. If God lets all this stuff avalanche our way because
he thinks we can handle it, no, that's not it. If God lets us go through
this to make us stronger, what the hell is next? I mean, you are way
overdue for a vacation, as am I.