TheBanyanTree: Heartstone

Pam James pamjamesagain at gmail.com
Thu Feb 3 08:49:08 PST 2022

this is a test, and it appears to have gone to you, AND to the Tree.....

I absolutely LOVE that last sentence describing yourself.... I'm not sure
if you meant it to be complimentary or otherwise....  *I* think that you
actually ARE a diamond, or at least what I perceive a diamond to be.  A
diamond is sparkly and frilly, no doubt!, but it's ALSO what they use to
cut stuff that otherwise couldn't be cut!  Diamonds are hard and dependable
and they don't take shit!!  A diamond isn't just a 'girl's best friend',
the THE friend you hope to be frinds with!