TheBanyanTree: Reflections in a muddy pond

tobie at shpilchas.net tobie at shpilchas.net
Thu Jul 18 13:09:38 PDT 2019

I reread.  You know. People of grammatical conscience do that.  And I found, to my great chagrin ……..

>> Meyshe, in
>> this regard, you are no different than anyone else?

	What was that question mark doing there?

	I apologize.  And for all the times I left out a close parenthesis:         )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

			I bet that’s not enough.