TheBanyanTree: My #OnwardIGo Musings (Barb Edlen)

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 11:21:46 PST 2019

I'd rather jump out of planes. It's a lot less work. But I've done it a few
times, and my body is beyond that now, so I'm good with it. I don't feel
like I'm missing anything -- life is an adventure as it is.

*We appreciate your referrals!*

Monique Colver
Colver Business Solutions
www.colverbusinesssolutions.com