TheBanyanTree: My #OnwardIGo Musings (Barb Edlen)

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Jan 3 11:30:05 PST 2019

Yeah, I guess I should amend my statement to "We can't give up what we love most, as long as we still CAN do it."  Of course there are going to be things we can't do anymore at some point.  I could train for a marathon.  My heart is in it.  I'd love to do another one.  But I know for a fact it would hurt my body and preclude me doing other things, like walk.