TheBanyanTree: My #OnwardIGo Musings (Barb Edlen)

Teague, Julie Anna jateague at indiana.edu
Thu Jan 3 11:07:56 PST 2019

We all have to weigh our choices.  I know how you feel on your motorcycle, and if I felt that way, I'd not give it up.  I didn't feel that way when I learned to ride, so any risk was simply not worth it to me. But there are other things that people consider "risky", like climbing mountains or even riding my bike to work, that are so very worth it for me. We can't give up what we love most.

Julie