TheBanyanTree: I am ashamed

Gloria burns.gloria at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 19:38:41 PST 2019

Monique... I’ve labeled you a saint, an angel, a brilliant writer, (and
some I can’t think of right now due to my own brain fog issue) more than
once. Not that you ever accepted the titles or felt deserving of them, mind
you. I love you for many reasons, no matter what, Monique! Like Sachet said
so well...YOU matter!