TheBanyanTree: I am ashamed

Barb Edlen mountainwhisper at att.net
Thu Feb 7 07:48:31 PST 2019

Wow, Paul. In all the time I’ve known you, I’ve never heard you recall so many warm & caring memories of your dad before he went to Vietnam.

I’m not ignoring the severity of the abuse, because you know how deeply that hurts my heart for your sake.

It conciliates the anger, to visualize your dad being an actual father, but more so, to know that you can access those memories. They are so very important.

Love you, Paul~e_e 🌷🌿🦋