TheBanyanTree: Flamingos

paul paul at remsset.com
Thu Dec 29 17:36:11 PST 2016

I have a set stashed in the pump house.  I didn't make it to Oregon.

Last time I went that far west was to Theta's.

Met Cecil.  Got a cool ride in a little plane.  Good times.

We can plan a fling here.  I have two rooms with queen size beds.  And
the goose neck travel trailer (not the trailer that was here last
time!) has a queen above, a sofa bed, and the dinette drops down to a
wide twin.  Plus we can jack around and get the motorhome running
enough to get it near enough to the house for electricity.  That has
two twins and a dinette that makes a bed.  No sofa, we tossed it into
the trash.  Plenty of room for a couple of sleeping bags...  And all
with A/C.

Maybe room for 13 folks plus a couple of sleeping bags in the living room.

Just an idea.

paul

--
    http://remsset.com

    No man treats a car as foolishly as he treats another human being.
    When the car will not go, he does not attribute its annoying
    behavior to sin; he does not say 'you are a wicked motorcar and
    I shall not give you any more petroleum until you go.' He attempts
    to find out what is wrong and to set it right.   - Betrand Russell