TheBanyanTree: Flamingos

Dale M. Parish dale.m.parish at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 22:15:42 PST 2016

Paul;
Sounds good.  You've hosted a couple and I like the country there.  We could
host here-- have lots of room, but would have to work around Cindy's summer
course schedule, which probably won't be finalized until later in the Spring
2017 semester.  Lots to do here and Galveston's close enough to retrace
Youngblood's annual pilgrimage if anybody was interested.

It's up the flagpole now-- let's see who salutes.

Hugs,
Dale