TheBanyanTree: Continuing Out of Darkness

Sally Larwood larwos at me.com
Sun May 25 17:33:38 PDT 2014

I am hearing more and more about doctors prescribing drugs without checking the medications they've prescribed in the past.
Two friends have thought they were having heart attacks then it was discovered that they were having adverse effects from the new medication reacting with the old.
One friend was on blood pressure tablets that kept his BP steady, then the new medication, which was for something else, had the side effect of lowering the BP!
He had chest pains, could stand and couldn't see!  It could have killed him, his BP was so low.

This is happening again and again, and as my friends are as old if not older than me, one day it could kill them!

Sal

Sent from my iPad