TheBanyanTree: Continuing Out of Darkness

Gail Richards mrsfes at gmail.com
Sun May 25 07:26:26 PDT 2014

I had this happen once...  New town, new doc.  I THINK I have a sinus
infection.  He says, "What would you like me to give you for that?"  And
that was the only question he asked.  I told him the name of a decongestant
that had worked for me in the past and an antibiotic and he wrote two
prescriptions.  Luckily, I had been right and the meds worked, but I had
never had a doctor do that before.   I felt bad when he was killed in a
small, private plane crash a couple years later, but thought it must have
been karmic retribution for who knows how many prescriptions he wrote for
people.

I'm so glad you're feeling better, Monique!  Even if it's only a tiny bit
better, it's a tiny bit in the right direction and those of us who love you
rejoice!!