TheBanyanTree: Continuing Out of Darkness

Jena Norton eudora45 at sbcglobal.net
Sun May 25 07:59:54 PDT 2014

So glad you're moving into the sunshine again. You describe the darkness so well even someone who has never been there can understand a little of how it feels. As for the doc, she obviously hasn't had many patients who are as in tune with their body as you are. I'm fortunate that I have one that discusses with me what's going on and listens to me.

Here's to more light and less darkness!

Jena Norton