TheBanyanTree: '96? '97?

A. Christopher Hammon chris at oates.org
Wed Jan 9 18:49:17 PST 2013

On 1/9/2013 8:12 PM, Jim Miller wrote:
> I was thinking Monday as I celebrated another Birthday. It was January 6,
> 1997, we celebrated my 53rd birthday in The Spoon. It was an all day
> affair,

I remember that party. We did have some good parties from time to time
in that fine place. I can remember a few hot potato stories evolving as
they passed from story teller to story teller. Good stories to remember.

It has been an interesting day for weaving stories in my world today, a
mix of preparing my report to the board as we start our 20th year as an
organization (hard to believe I've been here of 15), leading a seminar
on palliative care, and getting caught up in offering a future
perspective on palliative care from a patient's point of view in a group
of chaplains. I could have used some of those elyphants and flamingos
with Dee behind the bar.

Thanks for the memories and cheers to the stories. And rain for
southeast Australia.

Chris