TheBanyanTree: I Have Issues

Woofie woofess at iinet.net.au
Thu Dec 5 06:04:20 PST 2013

Jim, you have a right to have issues!
All of us have issues. It is a fact of life!
Some of us have issues which are our doing.
 From reading your issues, I can't see that they are your doing.
And you have a right to vent about those issues!!!
hugs,
W:)

--

/*"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie – 30/4/02*/

Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com <http://woofess.smugmug.com/>

Blogs: http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/

Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess