TheBanyanTree: I Have Issues

Jeri Xiques jer.xiques at gmail.com
Thu Dec 5 11:50:56 PST 2013

OmiGod...I'm playing with a bunch of Old People here!  And they have
Issues!!

So what?  We all get Old unless we die first, and I'd rather get Old.  In
fact, I did.  A month and a half ago I became 75 years Old.

And I believe we all have Issues, unless we have absolutely no life
whatsoever.  Unless we sit in a dark room in a rocking chair and just wait
for the Grim Reaper to come claim us.  I would rather have Issues.  And I
do, but they are too numerous to list here, right now, so I shall save them
for a little later.

 Now I have to take an email downstairs to Paul that he was waiting for.

But before I go, I just want to tell y'all that I love all y'all, even if
you're Old, and even with your Issues.  Y'all are the Greatest!
Hugs and <3 <3