TheBanyanTree: I Have Issues

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 13:50:42 PST 2013

That's why I love you.

I'm aging well, for someone of my age. But I'm aging badly, for someone of
my age. Whatever. It's so much better being me now than it was being me
then.

I don't worry about losing my mind at all -- perhaps because no one in my
family has yet, but that may be because we came equipped with lost minds to
begin with.

I don't fear the downward spiral to death, maybe a bit, because I've been
at the bedside of some that didn't go so well, but I'm far from that, so it
would be like worrying about the zombie apocalypse, which I worry far more
about.

I worry more about being useless, not getting done the things I want to get
done, not having made any difference to anyone.

But I don't worry about it a lot most days.

*We appreciate your referrals!*

Monique Colver
Colver Business Solutions
www.colverbusinesssolutions.com