TheBanyanTree: Rediscovering Poetry

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Mon Nov 19 12:32:58 PST 2012

Ah Your Royal Woofessness,

You speak with words that inspire the animal in me. In times past, some
have thought me a chauvinist and even a homophobe. I am neither, and yet I
am exceedingly intolerant of the stupid, the weak of character and the
spineless, regardless of stripe or gender.

I love women, BUT give me a strong woman; one who will stand up to me and
challenge me. I confess that I much prefer a feminine woman, but let her
beat me to the top of the mountain, if she can, or teach me to climb a
rope. I want her strong of spirit, confident and independent. Let her
debate me intellectually or challenge my assumptions. Let her see the world
with no boundaries and then heaven help the man who tells her to go back to
the kitchen. Like the woofess, she'll eat him for lunch, with no scraps.
Then let her be my partner for life.

Thanks you Your Highness for reminding me that this Friday November 23,
I'll be celebrating 49 years with that woman. I'm more proud of her stature
of character and continuing accomplishments every day.

Great piece of writing, and remember; you're never too old to climb a new
tree.

Jim Miller

Jim Miller