TheBanyanTree: Rediscovering Poetry

Woofess Woofess at iinet.net.au
Thu Nov 22 04:19:22 PST 2012

Thanks Jim:)
And I applaud your writings:)

This is short, cuz I am at a techo course atm and still had to go back
to work tonight to do scheduled techo stuff, so home late and tired...

More later,,,

W:)

--

Best regards,

Woofie

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Latest Photos: http://woofess.smugmug.com/

Blogs: http://www.woofess.org/woofblog/

Older Photos: http://www.pbase.com/woofess