TheBanyanTree: Sluts, anyone? **Sexually Explicit Language**

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 05:12:22 PST 2012

I am so with you Laura!!!!!!  Both men are awful in my book and have nothing to say that I want to hear.

Sharon
---- Laura Hicks <wolfljsh at gmail.com> wrote:
On Sun, Mar 4, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Margaret R. Kramer <
margaretkramer at comcast.net> wrote:

> And like a bunch of lemmings, we listen to him

No. No, we don't. I haven't listened to him for years, and when I did it
was only when I couldn't get the radio station turned fast enough. He's
always been a media "star" who thrives on extremes and controversy, much
like Howard Stern, whom I also watched/listened to once, and chose to never
bother myself with again.

Not everyone is a lemming.  Some of us have the courage to try to find the
facts, and think for ourselves.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com