TheBanyanTree: I'm Standing in a Snow Globe and coyotes

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 13 05:41:24 PST 2012

Nancy... Thanks!  Coyotes do their best work at night unfortunately.  Less pressure from the outside world and freedom of movement without being bothered.  If they are bothering the pastures, you might want to do some research and call in a professional to see if the pack is overcrowded.  If that is the case, they might want to take a few select from the pack to bring a balance back into things.  This is getting prime into their breeding season also, which makes them more aggressive and more traveled, picking their mates, setting their core area boundries and such.

Sheri L Baity
Crows Nest Calls
www.crowsnestcalls.com

American Predator Federation
"Where Predator Hunters Are Forming A Pack"
http://www.huntapf.org

A woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water~~Eleanor Roosevelt