TheBanyanTree: I'm Standing in a Snow Globe and coyotes

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Fri Jan 13 05:15:29 PST 2012

Delightful and whimsical.  Thanks for sharing.  On another note,  if you
are the coyote hunter, are they nocturnal?  We have a pack here, and  I fear
to leave my mini horses out at night. So far, I have been stabling them  at
night, but it means a lot of morning cleanup, and they hate the  confinement.
 Thanks for any help you can send.

Finally  I awaken to
The Winter's Bliss
A magical moment
and a snowflake  kiss

A Blanketed quilt
of white fluffy down
Covers Seasons  past
Twirling to the ground

Turn me over
and shake me  up
Watch it snow
In Nature's Cup

I'm standing in a Snow  Globe...

Sheri L Baity
Crows Nest  Calls
www.crowsnestcalls.com

American Predator Federation
"Where  Predator Hunters Are Forming A Pack"
http://www.huntapf.org

A woman  is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets
in hot  water~~Eleanor  Roosevelt