TheBanyanTree: a short story

redwolfe at juno.com redwolfe at juno.com
Tue Oct 11 11:05:06 PDT 2011

My personal favorite is the man standing on the corner with a cardboard sign ..

"Bet you can't hit me with a quarter!"

There were what appeared to be many sparkly silver items at and around his feet and no visible spots of blood or bruising on the man. Apparently people are not that accurate from a moving vehicle. I had to circle back around and try to hit him with a balled up $5 just for his entertainment factor. I missed. But he saw it and grinned.

My random act of senseless kindness for the year.

*woof*

RedWolfe