TheBanyanTree: a short story

Russ Doden russ.doden at gmail.com
Tue Oct 11 08:43:48 PDT 2011

That is almost as bad as one I saw about a month ago.  There was a guy and
his two kids at the end of an off ramp on a local highway feeding into a
major street here in Tulsa.  The signs the guy and kids were holding said
"Need money to go to OU Football Game".  No, I didn't give them anything.
All I could think was "what kind of example is this guy giving his kids!

Russ

On Mon, Oct 10, 2011 at 5:19 PM, Monique Colver <monique.colver at gmail.com>wrote:

> Two guys standing at the side of the road with hand-lettered cardboard
> signs, but instead of the usual (homeless, living in car, laid off, need
> money for food/beer/narcotics, etc) their signs said, "need money for
> hunting."
>
> honesty is the best policy. but I didn't give them any money, so Bambi can
> thank me later.

Take things one day at a time
If that is too much, go 1 hour at a time
If that is too much, go 1 minute at a time
Miracles come one minute at a time.