TheBanyanTree: a short story

Theta Brentnall tybrent at gmail.com
Mon Oct 10 19:18:51 PDT 2011

Our son-in-law was walking down the street when a man asked him for
money.  The man said he wouldn't lie - he just wanted the money for
beer.  So Shane went into a store and bought him a 6-pack of Bud.  To
which the man responded, "I don't want any of that cheap beer."  So
Shane didn't give it to him.  Didn't give him any money for any of that
expensive beer, either.

Theta