TheBanyanTree: The Equatorial Moon

auntiesash auntiesash at gmail.com
Thu May 12 11:58:02 PDT 2011

Imagine the moon as a disco ball in a very large room and the sun is a
spotlight  off to one side.  It's shining on the side of the disco ball.
 We're on one side of the room looking at the disco ball and the shiny side
is on our right.  Peter is on the other side of the gym, facing us, looking
at the disco ball and the shiny side is on his left.

Same room.  Same disco ball.  Same shiny side.  Different point of view.

--
Everyone is from somewhere
Even if you've never been there.