TheBanyanTree: The Equatorial Moon

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Thu May 12 12:24:51 PDT 2011

Quoting auntiesash <auntiesash at gmail.com>:

> Same room.  Same disco ball.  Same shiny side.  Different point of view.

Having lived through the disco years, these wise words work for me as
an analogy for turning 50, too.  I should send it to my friend Carol,
who turns 50 just before I do this year, and lived through the disco
years with me.  Both of us in full disco regalia, grinding our hips and
doing our moves under the big sparkling ball with guys in tight pants.
The shiny side was that we lived to laugh at ourselves.  And yes, the
pictures have been burned.