TheBanyanTree: Holy Mother of God!

Sachet MountainWhisper at att.net
Mon Jul 25 16:03:49 PDT 2011

I was driving home from Asheville this afternoon and I drove right into
a storm. Drivers are slowing down, going 35 in the 60mph zone and I am
muttering "Really?!? You're going this slow and you're in a CAR?!?!?
With a windshield?!?! And wipers and everything?!?!"

Evidently, I am now a bike vs. cage snob. <g>

J/K! Next time I go someplace later in the evening, I am taking my car.
I can joyride at night under more safe conditions.

I can't imagine riding in a snow or ice storm like you, Larry and Ra.
That would be beyond intimidating.