TheBanyanTree: Speaking of . . .

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Tue Feb 1 05:04:17 PST 2011

In a message dated 2/1/2011 7:53:32 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jateague at indiana.edu writes:

She'll  always be part of me...like Terry, like Dee, like Cecil.
Someone  said this already, but what a blessed life I have to have had
such people  in it.  And to have all of you in it,  too.

I agree wholeheartedly.  People met here in the Tree are as much  friends
as those across the street.
Though we may never go out for lunch, or walk our dogs together in a park,
we have touched, we have connected, we are friends.

NanchyLee