TheBanyanTree: Speaking of . . .

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Tue Feb 1 10:46:46 PST 2011

On 1 Feb 2011 at 7:09, John wrote:

> She's been gone now more than 11 years, but still drops an
> occasional feather into the lives of those who remember.

No way it's been 11 years.  Really?  Wow.  And I guess Cecil's been gone a
couple years now.  I also think of Terry Hinely.  And Diane (? darn - can't
remember her last name) who died of lupus, long before House thought of
it.

I hope the five of them have a table in the Celestial Coffee House, where
they can drink Shiner Bocks and God's Blessings (Irish coffee, though I'm
not sure Dee was particularly insistent that the whisky be Irish), and tell
stories, and talk about us.  I also hope there are extra chairs, because I'd
like a spot at the table when it's my time to join them.

I hereby declare January 30th "Banyan Tree Rememberance Day", so that
we can all remember those who have gone ahead to save us a table.

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com