TheBanyanTree: Speaking of . . .

Julie Anna Teague jateague at indiana.edu
Tue Feb 1 04:53:28 PST 2011

Quoting John <spoonoid at bellsouth.net>:

>  She left her mark on the lives of Spoon people, as well as the
> folks she knew in her own world.

She was one of those people you never forget.  One of those people who
makes your life different for having known her, her humor, and her
spirit.  She came to visit me here in Bloomington, once, and later had
part of her ashes sent here for me to scatter into the big lake.
She'll always be part of me...like Terry, like Dee, like Cecil.
Someone said this already, but what a blessed life I have to have had
such people in it.  And to have all of you in it, too.