TheBanyanTree: Some Muvvers really DO have em!!

Woofie woofie at woofess.com
Mon May 24 03:36:50 PDT 2010

Hello Roger,

Sunday, May 23, 2010, 7:21:50 PM, you wrote:

> Wot? You mean, you SHOOT wiv real guns and real ammo? And they LET you?
> My God, no wonder the Western Australian miners 'n' all are revolting!!

> roger

Hah!!  Those  revolting  miners have recruited the Woofess to man (err
woof?)  the  ramparts!  Our state premier (state governor type person)
has  told us to so do (it is even in a news report, but my browser has
just  chucked a wobbly over some nasty script or other on a news site,
so I can't give you the exact quote).

Yes  folks, Western Australia is rumbling about seceding from the rest
of  Australia,  yet  again! That's because those Eastern States' folks
want  to pinch all our goodies, cuz we are very rich in mineral wealth
etc...

So..we  are  about  to tear along the dotted line that divides us from
the  rest  of  Australia...hmm..hope we don't tear too hard and end up
bumping into Africa....

W:)

--
Best regards,
 Woofie                            mailto:woofie at woofess.com

"The one constant in life is absurdity" - Woofie - 30/4/02

Photos: http://public.fotki.com/woofie/
        http://www.pbase.com/woofess