TheBanyanTree: introduction

Jim Miller jim at maze.cc
Sat Feb 6 10:30:48 PST 2010

Jake,

Interesting, dredging memories. I had forgotten what the tech problems were.
I don't remember what my son (Dave) recommended, but Linux would have made
sense as he is a big fan and user. (Ironic since he now works for
Microsoft). As I recall, I got the three of us together on ICQ. Now there is
an application you don't hear much about anymore.

It's good to see you again. Life is a grand adventure and all of us here
will be excited to share it with you.

Jim