TheBanyanTree: TheBanyanTree Digest, Vol 77, Issue 1

Sally Larwood larwos at optusnet.com.au
Mon Feb 1 15:11:43 PST 2010

Everyone is saying all the things I have been thinking about Dee.  I now
have Knockers Up to add to my Deeisms that will continue to amuse me and
with each use of one, Dee will come to mind.  She'll never be forgotten.

I wasn't fortunate enough to have a close personal relationship with Dee,
but whenever things were bad, I could rely on a quirky, sympathetic response
from her and her name heading a post meant I would immediately read it to
find out what wisdom and fun would spill out.

I find tears falling as I read the heartfelt posts from all of our friends
in the tree.  I feel like bursting out with "It's not Fair!"  it's not, but
like the other precious members who've died, she won't be forgotten and no
doubt in years to come we'll still bring up things she said or did and laugh
and probably find a tear in our eyes.

Sal