TheBanyanTree: Cold moon

Jeri Xiques jer.x at vownet.net
Tue Dec 14 11:47:21 PST 2010

Oh Dale!!  I hope Cindy's dil is all right...sounds like she is where she
needs to be for awhile.  I think I can understand Cindy's repulsion to the
mater, given your description of it.  Don't think I would have wanted to eat
it, either, so compost would be the best deal.

Best wishes to y'all for a good Christmas!  (in spite of the rocky start!)

Hugs,  Jeri