TheBanyanTree: Cold moon

Dale M. Parish parishdm at att.net
Tue Dec 14 09:06:03 PST 2010

On Dec 13, 2010, at 5:22 PM, Jeri Xiques wrote:

Could you plant the little sprouts...get a head-start on spring?  Guess
you'd have to keep them indoors, of course, but I'm just askin'.

Probably should have, Jeri, but we didn't.  For some reason, Cindy was repulsed by them and then ended up in the compost pile.  Was too much going.  Her daughter-in-law tried to hurt herself, and her son got cut taking the knife away from his wife, and the tomato got back burner.  Not a good holiday start.  She's in a mental observation facility now, and we're trying to regroup.

Hugs,
--
Dale M. Parish
628 Parish RD