TheBanyanTree: (no subject)

smack58 at nycap.rr.com smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Dec 14 08:51:35 PST 2010

This morning all of my family and friends up and down the Eastern seaboard are commenting on the weather and how unusually cold it is on Face Book. Heh! And I'm such an idiot, I worry about my birds. Last night in 10 degree windy, blustery, bitter weather in my P.J.s (with heavy coat, of course), I walked the dogs, took them in, then went back out to fill the bird feeder. The spring action (that keeps the ...squirrels from robbing the feeder) was frozen solid and after I finally got that working, the LID was frozen!!! Ack! But I finally got it loose, filled the feeder, threw some seed on the ground for the ground feeders and the squirrels and then I went in and defrosted my old bones! Am I crazy or what?  Ah, well, that's part of living in the Berkshires, I suppose.  :)

My brother seems to think I might be related to St. Francis.  :)  I like the thought of that.