TheBanyanTree: Fwd: April 2009 - 2

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Mon May 4 08:15:48 PDT 2009

This reminded me of an incident or part of life my grandmother told me a
long time ago.  Once upon a time, the govt and major companies wee checking
out mosquito and herbicide sprays for use on commercial operations, and in
low  lying areas.  They picked out a neighborhood within the city, and
sprayed  it Without asking or informing the people living there.

Much later, when it all was gone and forgotten, they started keeping tabs
on the incidents of cancers, leukemias, children born with disabilities,
etc,  and this particular neighborhood demographics showed many percentage
points  higher than another other area checked in incidents of those things.
Since  the spraying incident was a historic bust, and not even much in the
records, the govt  and researchers decided the higher cancers and disabled
children was an anomaly.

But . . . . I think it was from that old  spraying.
**************2009 3 Free CREDIT SCORES: See Your 3 Credit Scores from All
3 Bureaus FREE!
(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221797372x1201397989/aol?redir=https:%2F%2Fwww.freescore.com%2FOffers%2FStart%2FFreeCreditRepor
tAndScore.aspx%3FID%3D91831F371F138345B53A153F49D4D872%26siteid%3De927580bf7
)