TheBanyanTree: Random

mg spaceforone at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 17:31:45 PDT 2009

I peer into the window and watch as the people mill about confidently; I'll
go in soon.  Confident.  Chatting and and listening with equal aplomb and
poise, being exactly what is needed for them and for me.  The real me will
be outside watching us all at work...work it is.

We're all fakes to some degree which causes some isolated feelings but it is
the you when alone with you and the degree of honesty which can be
ackowledged about this that counts.  It is survival as primal as a chameleon
changing shades and the opposum posing for dead.  We all become vibrant upon
command and die as needed.  It isn't the human condition necessarily but it
adds its own shadow to complete the ultimate picture.

Maria