TheBanyanTree: I LOVE Teenaged Boys....

Pam Lawley pamj.lawley at gmail.com
Mon Jul 6 13:56:56 PDT 2009

even the ones who aren't mine!  ;)

I knew a LOT of graduating seniors this year.  Yes, my own kid graduated and
I knew a bunch of kids through him, but I also knew some others, that I'd
only ever met through their parents, or mutual friends.  So I bought a
*bunch* of graduation cards to send off, and in a few, I tucked a little bit
of cash "mad money".  Certainly nothing to send them to college with, but
just a bill or so, because I could.  And, being a really 'cool', 'with it'
kinda mom - ;D - I added a note to keep it on the "down low"!

Today I got a thank you card.

"Thank you very much for the great grad wishes!  I am exicted to start
school in the fall.  Once again, thanks for the support!

xxxx

p.s. The $ is pretty freakin shweeeeet!"

Every time I read it, I feel 'cool' and 'with it', and I grin!!

Pam