TheBanyanTree: Morning Showers

Sheri Baity sheribaity at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 9 02:39:42 PDT 2008

It's been so long since I allowed myself to be moved by the cleansing winds.  I woke to hearing them whisper my name.  As I looked to the pines, they danced to the rhythm of nature's orchestra.

The crickets played along with the music.  Deeper into the pine cavern a sound of a lone turkey lightly clucked.  The crows have not moved yet, unless they are silently overhead gliding and catching the waves as I have seen them doing countless times before.

As I open the door and move forward I feel the warmth of the wooden deck underneath my feet.  I stand in the early morning skies and allow the winds to swirl around my body, enveloping me in its power and beauty.

Here it comes, the rains are now dropping their medicine.  I can taste them and watch them run down my face and arms, like tiny mountain streams, trickling downward.

Awwwww... what a beautiful thing to wake to!

Nature's Cup... Come on in and have a sip!

Crow Woman

Sheri L Baity
Pro Staff Lohman/Mad Game Calls
Flambeau Outdoors

God Give Me Peace because if you give me strength, I might beat someone do death!