TheBanyanTree: Fru of Jacks or Better Fame

Sharon Mack smack58 at nycap.rr.com
Tue Oct 7 19:14:33 PDT 2008

Thank you so very much.  I whispered in his ear as veterinary gave him the
relaxing drug, I would join him no more than 20 years and Pugs will be there
sooner.  I held his ears (sweet soft ears) and petted his head.

My brother pointed out that I have immortalized him in my book, "Jacks or
Better".  There his "being" will always be.  It is a tribute to the sweet
wonderful pup that he was. He was such a delightful funny little puppy.  I
wish I could post the whole book.  You would see what a cutie he was and
what an important character he was to my life.

The other two pups were groomed today and our groomer always dresses them
with a special scarf.  I came home and said, "Oh my, you have dressed for
the funeral.  It is casual."  When my friend Peter came to finally bury Fru,
we all attended to say our farewells.  I feel empty minus one.  I definitely
need those prayers.  Thank you!  Isn't it silly...he was just a doggie, but
he was so much a part of my life for over 10 years.   We miss his
voice...his being.

Sharon