TheBanyanTree: Fru of Jacks or Better Fame

Laura wolfljsh at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 20:00:56 PDT 2008

On 7 Oct 2008 at 22:14, Sharon Mack wrote:

>  Isn't it silly...he was just a doggie, but he was so much a part of my
> life for over 10 years.   We miss his voice...his being.

First of all, let me correct you... he was NOT "just a doggie", and it isn't silly!  He was a part
of your family, part of your psyche, and part of your heart.  Not every dog is blessed to be
so loved; he was a lucky dog.  I had to put my sweet Ziggy to 'sleep' in June - I'm still feeling
everything you are, even though it's been three months.  It's ok to grieve for a pet.  Don't let
anyone tell you different.

Lucky Fru - to be so loved, and immortalized in a story!

> I approved the photo and was able to view it myself (such a beautiful
> boy!). I don't know why it wouldn't come through on the list.

Because the list-bot is set to strip off any attachements, and send the messages as plain
text.  That's to avoid getting the forwards with 100 little blinking pictures sent to the list,
even if it's by accident.  However, I think that there is a photo folder somewhere for us to
share pictures, I just can't remember where.  Maybe Paul will see this and let us know for
sure...

Crying for Fru with Sharon, though some of my tears may still be for Ziggy...

--
Laura
wolfljsh at gmail.com
http://wolfsinger.wordpress.com