TheBanyanTree: The play, the play

Cecil Talley ceciltalley at adelphia.net
Fri May 9 09:54:29 PDT 2008

At 8:46 AM -0400 5/9/08, Julie Anna Teague wrote:
>Quoting tlwagener at gmail.com:
>
>>The other actor was,indeed "struggling" and forgot many
>>lines and pauses and played heavy-handed confrontational villian,
>>instead of the non-confrontational passive aggressive paternalistic
>>golf buddy.  Buit hey.  I've still the script.  It can be done again.

Sidda, a grand son in law of mine is a high school drama teacher.
I'll bet he would love to stage your play. He lives in Fontana, not
very far from LA.

If you are interested, let me know, and I will talk to him about it.

Love the picture of you and Julie. She's a peach, and you can tell
her I said so.

Cecil