TheBanyanTree: Taser Teaser

NancyIee at aol.com NancyIee at aol.com
Thu Dec 18 08:02:53 PST 2008

In a message dated 12/18/2008 8:11:05 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
woofie at woofess.com writes:

Last  weekend I dragged MM (MuscleMutt son) down to Corrigin for  a
Meet-the-Family session.

I would love to bring a few rellies down. Perhaps the reluctant grooms  among
my rellies might be enticed by one of those anxious gels into  engagement,
since the eligibles here are all career gels who don' need  hubbies.
 We would be right at home there, since we live in the heart of
rednecksville, where the pickups are all too high to get into, and covered with  dried
muck, anyway, though you can get hold of the gunrack and pull yourself in  iffen
you wanna bad enough. And chain leashes are outlawed, cause if a gator  gets
yer pup, the chain gets caught in the craw of the gator and makes 'im  koff.
I don't take my little pups out these days, anyway, cuz the circus folks
down the road let go their striped cat, and that tiger'd make sweet snack out of
my bichen.

bichon.  sorry

NancyLee
Gmail, and Yahoo Mail. Try it now.