TheBanyanTree: My Big Adventure

Monique Colver monique.colver at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 09:40:15 PST 2008

He is doing quite well, so he tells me, from time to time. Just sort of lets
me know. He doesn't really bother checking his email these days, reallly
quite unnecessary. I just updated his Facebook status. Why? I don't know.
Because I'm keeping part of him here with me? Maybe. Or maybe I just like
messing with people's minds. Stew would approve of either motive, I'm quite
sure.

It's nice that he pops into your head like that. He'd like that.

Monique