TheBanyanTree: My Big Adventure

auntie sash auntiesash at gmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:49:43 PST 2008

I'm not sure if Stew receives his email, but he pops up from time to time as
a suggested friend on Facebook.

I never quite know what to do.  I hate to ignore an offer of friendship but,
well, I suspect Stew is now busy with other things.  I mean, even
semi-earthbound I have trouble finding time to update my wall and craft
witty status updates.  Hard to fancy I'll find a spare moment for it once I
slip this heavy realm.

Thanks for the story, 'Neeky.  So much more fun to read than to endure.

xoxo
sash