TheBanyanTree: Hand Check-Cecil

Bonnie Brace bonnie.brace at verizon.net
Fri Dec 12 08:29:33 PST 2008

Poking my head out from my particular limb to say I'm here. You don't here from me much but I am here listening, enjoying and thinking "I really need to tell then what happened when i was here... or there." But as things go, you say, "ok I'll do it later", and later becomes just that- later and later and later and pretty soon you have forgotten what it is you wanted to share.

While I have only met one person in the tree (Sharon) I feel I know so many of you from reading you for so many years.
>From Monique's wonderful quirkiness to the life and times of Stew. Wolfies talks often had me holding on to my tree limb for dear life because I would be howling with laughter. I am just as interested in Margarets sharing her life and loss of those most dear to her  as well as Tobie's trials and accomplishments. Pat's journey and adventure in China takes me to places I have never even dreamed of going and all those in OZ and in other lands far away you have definately enlarged my boarders.

Cecil's wit and humor was something that lifted my spirits and actually made me snort out loud (such an unlady like thing to do Cecil) and I would loudly exclaim.. "GAWD, I like this man! Wish I could meet him  talk with him!  Cecil, you will never be forgotten, you will live on in the hearts of many, even the many who never met you in person. Gods speed my friend, you are in our thoughts a prayers.

Bonnie